Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sunday Night Bible Study for October

Hello FBC Troy!

I wanted to give you all some more info about the Youth Bible study that we are going to start this Sunday, Oct 10.  We are going to be meeting in the FLC at 5pm.  For the remainder of the calendar year, we will be looking at different topics relevant to teenagers and what the Bible says about those topics.  Below are the topics that we are going to discuss in October.  If anyone has any suggestions for future topics, shoot me an email (cstrube@troycable.net) or give me a call/text (334-465-5946)

October 10--What difference does it make who I hang out with?

October 17--Parents, parents, parents

October 24--So what in the world is God's will for my life?

October 31--No Youth Bible study.  Fall festival and spaghetti dinner

Chris
Numbers 6:24-26